1. The Hodgepodge falls on the last day of February this year, a leap year. How will you spend that extra day? Tying up loose ends.
2. What has recently required a leap of faith on your part? In the past I avoided long distance relationships and recently I threw that out the window. Thus far it’s been one of the best blind jumps I’ve made.
3. We’re one week into the season of Lent…are you marking these 40 days in some way? Giving something up or adding something extra to normal life? How’s it going so far?
I’m not part of a religion that practices Lent but I like the concept. If you asked some of my family they will probably tell I should give up Dr. Pepper. In the better late then never I will walk Gideon at least once a day.
4. When was the last time you sat beside a fire? I think it’s been at least a year…far too long.
5. Surf and Turf is on the menu. Do you order as is or do you ask for just the surf (lobster), just the turf (steak), or a menu so you can select another option?
As is, as long as i wasn’t eating alone,steak if I was, lobster can be difficult and I don’t have the strength in my hands to crack the claws myself.
6. If you could have any television program back, not in reruns but in new episodes, what program would you choose? Dark Shadows, hands down. I wonder who would Barnabas Collins now?
7. They say an elephant never forgets. These days would you say your memory is more like an elephant or a gnat?I am the family phone book.
8. For those of you who follow me regularly I am taking a two week sabbatical, this means that my already sporadic posts will be even more so. Be back soon!