My baby sister graduates college in four weeks….wow I stand in amazement at the young woman she has is…..the woman I hope I helped her in some way to become. Recently one of my cousins from our dad’s generation turned forty and my cousin Heidi who I think in some ways is the glue that keeps my dad’s family together had several members of the family write down all the things they like about my cousin and I thought it was awesome.
- I love her courage and tenacity She’s known for a long time what she wanted and has chased it fearlessly.
- I love her laugh It’s wonderful. So are the crazy dances she does just to make me laugh.
- I love the way she puts real thought into the gifts she gives no matter how small.
- I love her relationship with my Uncle Dan ….. its a joy to see.
- I love that she appreciates old things Old movies, vintage clothing and older people